Hangin out in Utah

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Browning

Reaction score
Hi guys, first let me say how much I enjoy this forum and the vast availability of knowledge here. I've been muzzeloading since 2000 when I purchased two White Super 91's, one for me and one for my son as a graduation present. I'm now 60 and still find myself fascinated with the black powder aspect of this sport. Since I picked up my White, I think I've killed more trophy deer with my it than with my rifle. After pondering that statement for a bit, I've come to the conclusion that because I've had to get closer, I am more picky about what I see at the end of the barrel and I believe that between my bow and this White, they've turned me into a better hunter. I truly enjoy this particular avenue of hunting and want to say thank you for the recent advice I've received here.

Welcome to the group, great to have you join in.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum.

I would agree that the ML can and will make you more picky about your shot and in turn makes you a better hunter, It has for me. :yeah:

Latest posts

Back