Hankins Smooth Bullet Sizing Die, Complete Kit

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok…….??? Fact is, I was and that’s all that matters :lewis:
You misunderstood me sir. I didn't mean "1st come first served" doesn't matter...I meant that when I saw the ad, I didn't act on it because I already had one. I completely agree with you in that you spoke for it first...it should be yours. The only exception to that rule is if payment isn't made in a timely manner.

Whoever sent you the PM was Wrong by not making a comment out front here in the Public thread, saying “I will take it, Or even, Interested, sending you a PM” Etc.

When someone offers to sell something, and someone posts “I will take it” under them, That should be the person that gets it.
@Idaholewis Sorry, didn’t mean anything by it. I didn’t know that was an unwritten rule. Sorry for the confusion. I originally pm’d him with a question. Then decided I would take it. Didn’t even cross my mind that I should put something in the main post (especially since it wasn’t even the purpose of the OP). Again I am sorry, I truly didn’t know it was a thing to think about. Won’t happen again
Ben

If it was a 45cal you wouldn't have been...I can assure you. I already have a 50cal...

Turns out it WAS a Brand New .45 :)

cMt7SgW.jpg

Latest posts

Back