Happy Happy Man

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rlsmith

Reaction score
I sent Mr Bobby Hoyt a encore muzzleloader 50 cal and ask him to bore it out to a 54 cal round ball barrel 1/60 twist I went and picked it up today to say I'm happy is not even touching it wow what a great job the man did. Can't say enough about his work, was so happy about it I left another 50 pedersoli hawkin barrel to be bored out to 58 round ball gun. It was a real honor to get to set and talk to him in person.

Pictures I'm not sure how to put them on here range report coming as soon as I can. I can't wait to get the 58 round ball barrel it will be a 1/66 Mr Hoyt said that would be best for the 58.

Well Im glad to see Bobby will do inline barrels as Ive got 2 maybe 3 I can send to him..
Yeah I don't know how much he does them but he did do my encore as I wanted a inline 54 round ball rifle I have 3 other encore muzzloading barrels I use for different set ups and needed a 54 round ball barrel

Back