Harris Bipod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugerbh103

Reaction score
I just wanted to call out Harris for excellent customer service.

I bought an old PD trade in Remington 700. It had a Harris bipod on it with a few issues. The legs didn't work well anymore. I emailed Harris and asked if they offer repair service. I was upfront about buying the bipod used and told them it was on a service rifle and was used hard. They refused my offer of payment and asked it be sent in. I just got it back, about a week later. They replaced nearly every part on it. I had to look hard to tell it wasn't a new bipod.

I don't know anything about bipods, but my next one will be a Harris.

I have 3, all well built and of good quality. They were recommended to me by a US Army bench shooter. He was right. Better than others I have seen. Great to hear they fixed you up.

Great to hear about their customer service. Have a few of their bipods and they are great. Happy that they stand behind them.

I have one that has worked perfectly for 40+ years. I bought it in 79 or 80.

Mine was bought in early mid seventies. It’s been on safaris, all over the west and AK. Still works like new. Awesome product. Been a huge help in a lot of big game and varmint shots. Accounted for an AZ elk last fall on my Arrowhead Encore.

Back