Hello, fellas, from Kansas.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meanstreak

Reaction score
Hello people. I am from Kansas and just joined the site the other day. Hope to learn some more about muzzle loading and make some new friends and maybe some hunting buddies.

Welcome to the forum! Be thinking of a good place for ME to coming hunting for one of those Kansas big bucks! :lol:

Got the places if you can get there to do it. A 23 point non typical was taken on ground I have permission to hunt and a 19 nontypical was taken about four miles from that. Saw a good 16 point typical muley with mass and a wide rack, tall tines and just got a report that he has thus far made it through the seasons. He would score big! Lot of land to hunt in western ks. I live in Eastern Ks now and dont really hunt here. Too many ppl but back home I love the hunting. Lots of pheasant to.

I want to get to Oklahoma or Texas for some hogs with bow or muzzleloader next yr. Never been hog hunting yet.

Thanks for the welcome!

Meanstreak, you've come to the right place to learn about the sport of muzzleloading, lots of good people and information here for sure! Glad to have you here! 8)

Welcome on board. Search current posts, lots of needed information there. Best of luck,

Thanks fellas. I have been shooting muzzleloaders for five yrs now but there is always stuff to learn right.

Welcome meanstreak. You will find this forum a great source of good muzzleloading info.

From the land of Magilla I bid you welcome. I'm sure you would agree that it is wonderful to live where the big boys live and die. Kansas has some wonderful hunting along the Platte!

Good to see ya here. :D

Back