Hello folks. Returning after a long absence.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallbald

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Don, and I joined about 6 years ago I believe upon purchase of my beautiful Optima V2 pistol. Family tragedy led to my being away from the forum these years, until I was contacted by a member here in a PM that found its way to me by email. I replied to the best of my ability and soon began scanning the forum to reacquaint myself. I've found renewed enthusiasm in these interesting times.
I don't have much to really contribute, but I'll add that my shooting interests modern muzzleloaders, my Ruger Old Army(s), and air rifles of the more traditional style i.e. spring-air powerplants (RWS Diana) and multipump pneumatics (new and vintage Benjamins and Crosmans).
Please bear with me as I watch, read and learn more here. And thanks to those who so willingly share of their knowledge and experiences to the benefit and pleasure of others.
Don.

Welcome back to a great forum Don. I too have an old army stainless steel pistol, brand new never fired. Thinking about selling it to fund my new patriot.

Thanks to each of you for the warm welcomes back! Today I'll examine my Optima V2 pistol, and look hard again at ways I may be able to craft a quick detachable shoulder stock. Along with projectile tossing things, wood and leather are passions of mine. Don

Back