Hello From Central Iowa

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IA Smoke Poler

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I came across this site while doing some research and loved what I was reading, so I decided to join. I’ve been chasing deer here in Iowa with a smoke pole for about 8 years now and I’ve loved every minute of it. I currently only shoot a TC Encore Pro Hunter 50 cal, but have started taking interest in other platforms as well. I’d like to get an inline pistol next as well as a traditional rifle. Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join!

Hello everyone! I came across this site while doing some research and loved what I was reading, so I decided to join. I’ve been chasing deer here in Iowa with a smoke pole for about 8 years now and I’ve loved every minute of it. I currently only shoot a TC Encore Pro Hunter 50 cal, but have started taking interest in other platforms as well. I’d like to get an inline pistol next as well as a traditional rifle. Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join!
I really like shooting traditional muzzleloaders the most. But certainly in lines are fun also. I might suggest a Lyman .50 cal caplock Deerstalker.

I use to get down to Sharpsburg, Iowa to hunt pheasants some years ago. It was too much fun. Nice to hear from you. I hope there are pheasants still around out there. Id love to go back some day.

Welcome from UPSTATE n.y. There is a ton of great information on this site, good people from all over helping one another, that is what makes it special..ENJOY..

Back