Hello from Md

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning all. Long time lurker and like what I see on here. I’m a lifetime outdoor sports enthusiast. Married for 33 years and have 2 grown daughters. I’ve hunted and fished all my life. Built custom furniture since 1982 and have been building movie sets for the last 10 years. Besides my family. Beagles are my passion. Hope to stay around a while.
Mike

Welcome, Can't think of any more fun than chasing rabbits with a pair or more of good Beagles as long as their deer broke. Beagles chasing deer can be frustrating. Good way to loose them. Been their and done that but never lost a dog.

Good morning all. Long time lurker and like what I see on here. I’m a lifetime outdoor sports enthusiast. Married for 33 years and have 2 grown daughters. I’ve hunted and fished all my life. Built custom furniture since 1982 and have been building movie sets for the last 10 years. Besides my family. Beagles are my passion. Hope to stay around a while.
Mike
Hello back from Maryland (Harford Cnty). I used to hunt years ago, still like to fish. Been married 37 years, two grown boys, do a little carpentry and I built stage sets for a while.......seriously! Had a Lab for 16 years, haven't been able to have another dog since. Oh and my middle name is Mike! Besides BP, bikes are my thing!
Neil

Mike
Welcome to the forum. I'm an ex southern Md'er for 52yrs, moved to north central Fl 6yrs ago. Never thought I'd miss Md like I do. I've been in MML for almost exactly 1yr now. Hope ya like it & stick around & make some new friends in here.

Back