Hello, from NC!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a small year round lease about 20 miles from the house has tons of pigs and a few deer on it ,coyotes and bobcats too.

I have a small year round lease about 20 miles from the house has tons of pigs and a few deer on it ,coyotes and bobcats too.
We have deer, turkey, fox, some elk come on the property.
We don't hunt on the property just to keep them coming around until SHTF.
Have infrequently seen bobcat and Mtn. lion.

I also do go fishing . I only live 1 block off of Corpus Christi bay . Im planning to get back into duck hunting again ,I bought a boat with a long tail mud motor on it to get up into the back side of Nueces bay which is something I havent done in many years.jon boat.jpg

I also do go fishing . I only live 1 block off of Corpus Christi bay . Im planning to get back into duck hunting again ,I bought a boat with a long tail mud motor on it to get up into the back side of Nueces bay which is something I havent done in many years.View attachment 3610
Nice boat Mark. I love to fish. Nothing big as Corpus Christi bay around here though. Have you been getting any of the high winds from that storm? Good fishing buddy. Some day I'll have to tell you the story about the fishing rod my wife bought me when we first met.

Latest posts

Back