Hello from Northern Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muggles

Reaction score
Been lurking for the last month and felt an obligation to introduce myself. I am a retired Navy man and although handicapped a bit just love the time spent hunting and shooting. I bought my first muzzleloader, a MK-85 .54cal from Tony Knight in 1987 when he was building the guns, answering the phone, taking orders and shipping by hisself. Recently ordered a Rem 700 .45cal from Luke at Arrowhead so I could give this SML thing a try. I probably don't have to tell you all this, but this SML bug is much more contagious than COVID-19 and has flat eat me up. Have spent an average of six hours a day for the last month researching, researching and more researching. Every day brings something else I just have to have. I am honored to be in such knowledgable and experienced company. Thank you for all that you have shared with the community and through that me. I will do my best to contribute in that same spirit so many of you have displayed. Respect.

FNG ,
Welcome friend.
Like "sabotloader" on here says "Muzzleloaders- they're a blast" . lol luv it.
Muzzleloaders are just flat out fun. To hunt with ,punch paper and nowadays slap steel too.
You came to a great forum of like minds. Lots of time & $ saving info.
I have many SML's ( .375 to .50's ) but after I bought my first Knight I've been smoking more. LOL

Greg
Jefferson County , WV

Welcome aboard ex Navy also, lay back relax, lots of good reading and good advice to be had here. Dont be afraid to ask questions super friendly people who gladly share their experience with all .:lewis:

Latest posts

Back