Hello from NY, thankfully not the city.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a hunter from the Orange County area of NY. I bought my in-line muzzleloader as my first deer gun back in 2007. It's a Traditions Pursuit Ambush, love that gun. I stepped away from muzzleloading once I got heavy into bow hunting. I am picking it up again for the love of the late season snow-covered hunt for deer.

Hello everyone, I am a hunter from the Orange County area of NY. I bought my in-line muzzleloader as my first deer gun back in 2007. It's a Traditions Pursuit Ambush, love that gun. I stepped away from muzzleloading once I got heavy into bow hunting. I am picking it up again for the love of the late season snow-covered hunt for deer.
And I was living in Warwick and then I retired to Sullivan Co (Eldred )glad to hear you joined up . I shot stik bows for 40+ yrs and then got into side locks /then flinters and now fighting the urge to get another inline /Ha Ed

Except for NYC, NY is a beautiful state!
The city influence spreads far to widely these days, my state senator didn't even campaign for reelection this year, didn't even know he was running until I saw his name on the ballot. Sadly he won by a large margin.

Yes, I'm from NY too, and those that are from here know who I'm talking about.

Lol i used to say that all the time " i'm from buffalo new york" but not the "city" never want to be associated with the city never even been to that dump ! I miss the seasons there go back as often as i can especially with the late seasons !!

Latest posts

Back