Hello from OK

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New guy around hear and to muzzle loaders.

I bought a 2006 Optima this spring and got pointed this way on my quest to shoot BH209 out of it. I missed deer season this year so I have a full year to figure it out. I’ll probably be asking lots of basic questions on load development as I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Welcome! Sit back and relax and get to reading. Tons of info here but do not hesitate to ask any questions as well. We were all new to this at some point also.

Thanks everyone, I’ve been reading some of the old threads; @JeffB1961 has asked many of the same things I’ve been chasing so his threads have been helpful.
thanks :) folks here have been very patient with my questions and very generous about sharing their knowledge . i've been on a LOT of forums over the past few decades and banned from several of them and still frequent a few ........ but this is the ONLY forum i've ever become a $upporting member of .

Welcome to the Forum! 🤠

I originally came for info on the CVA Optima V2 pistol. Got lots of good info, liked the Forum, and stuck around!

Lots of knowledgeable, helpful folks here. 👍

Also one on the most “polite” Forums on the ‘net!

Back