Hello from Winston, NM

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I‘m new to the list. I own an outfitters cabin in NM Unit 21B, 2 miles from Gila National Forest lots of Elk, Deer, Bear and Antelope. My muzzleloader of choice is a CVA .50 caliber Accura Mountain Rifle. Love to read about different loads that everyone is using.
Great choice. Welcome to the greatest social distance club on earth!
(Distance Social Club?)

I‘m new to the list. I own an outfitters cabin in NM Unit 21B, 2 miles from Gila National Forest lots of Elk, Deer, Bear and Antelope. My muzzleloader of choice is a CVA .50 caliber Accura Mountain Rifle. Love to read about different loads that everyone is using.
Welcome from Sampson Co. NC

Welcome and nice rifle, if I ever got another inline, the mountain rifle would be my choice.
That Traditions Mountain rifle is very, very accurate. I have been thinking about getting one too. Oh, I absolutely love your new traditions carbine. I am very, very seriously thinking about getting one this morning. That is an excellent brush/atv gun.

Welcome from NJ. I used to live in Clovis NM. Really nice town, wish I could go back.

Latest posts

Back