Hello

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakfisher

Reaction score
Hello, I found this forum through another Blackpowder Forum. I have been MuzzleLoading since 1993. It was five years before we had a Muzzleloader season in GA. I have a TC Renegade Hunter in 50 cal, a Knight Bighorn in 50 cal and I just bought a TC Omega in 50 cal. I hunt deer with a muzzleloader 75% of time and use a bow, a centerfire pistol or a cenerfire rifle the rest of the time. I also duck hunt, Fly fish, Tie Flies and Kayak fish, hence the name Yakfisher. I would like to try hunting ducks and doves with a black powder shotgun. I have a Boykin Spaniel named Charlotte that I hunt birds with. Occasionally she will allow guests in the duck boat or on the dove field with us. I haven't met a Black Powder person yet that I didn't consider to be good people. We are some of the most helpful people that I know. As with me, most jump at the chance to introduce someone new to muzzleloading. Look forward to meeting all of you online soon! :D :D

Welcome aboard. :D

I haven't met a Black Powder person yet that I didn't consider to be good people. We are some of the most helpful people that I know.

Like any other part of society we have our share of bad apples. :( You probably just haven't met any yet.

Welcome to the forum Yakfisher... there are a lot of great people at this forum just full of information and fun. Glad to have you over here.

Back