Hello

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugerNo.1

Reaction score
Hi, everybody.
I'm a longtime hunter, shooter and reloader. I shot blackpowder pistols as a kid, but it's been a long time. I have a BP deer hunt coming up this fall in Northern New Mexico, the first time I've ever had a muzzleloader tag.
I bought a .50-caliber TC Renegade on Gunbroker this week, and it's on its way. The information on this forum was useful to learn about the guns and realize that I wanted one with set triggers, non-QLA muzzle and so forth.
I've done a lot of bullet-casting for handguns and lever-action rifles, and I'm looking forward to casting for my TC. If I can get it dialed in to group well at 100 yards, I expect to use it for a lot of my elk and deer hunting.
I appreciate the solid information and cordial atmosphere I see in this group. Thanks for having me.
-- Ben, Albq. NM

You'll find a TON of information here. Even if its been asked and answered a thousand times over, these guys are patient and will usually answer it politely. I love reading the info on here. Oh, and welcome from VA!

Latest posts

Back