Hey Y'all from Texas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sendit

Reaction score
Been shooting since a wee lad and enjoy the great outdoors. I swore that I would never ever own a ML but in my old age I finally succumbed when I found a good deal at Cabela's a few weeks ago. Trying to figure things out at the moment with all the powder and bullets available.

Guess it's better to show up late at the party than not show up at all. :D

sendit

Never to late to go to a party! Welcome to the sport and the forum. Anything we can help you with to make your experience better, just ask. Questions of all kinds are welcome.

:yeah:

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found the place.

Ray.......... :yeah:

Thank y'all for the welcome. I am sitting here typing this trying to fill a spike tag this afternoon. I have 2 more days though to get this done. Hunted all of last week but didn't fire a shot until leaving for home to unload it. Gave the barrel a good cleaning and a light coat of oil. Today I swabbed the barrel with a clean patch, fired 3 fed 209A 's and then shot it at 65 yards. The shot was 1"high and 3/4"left. Reloaded and shot again and the poi was spot on. Using 300gr hornady xtp and 80grs of BH 209. I have no excuses now.

Latest posts

Back