Hi all, I New Here and New to Muzzleloading

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushwackr

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Josh a 27yo guy from ND. I have lived here my whole life, single with a very supportive girlfriend. Live out in the boonies
I love every minute of it, too. I'm a service rep for a bus seat company out of michigan.

I started fising when I was about 5. It was so much fun It grew in to other things. I started to hunt I have hunted about every thing around here, Doe Whitetail, Grouse, Ducks, Geese, Doves, Pheasant pretty much everything, But it was all with a centerfire rifle, or shotgun.

I started thinking I have never shot a buck before, but I didn't want to use a regular rifle. I decided I wanted a muzzleloader, so I picked up a
T/C Omega .50. I thought that would be a great way the get the buck I want. and of course I have very little knowledge of these rifles. I figured
what better way the learn (besides shooting it) is to get some info here.

Thanks All :D :D

Welcome Bushwackr from the land of Magilla. Lots of real great guys here that will help you with any kind of information you desire without playing alot of games with you.

Everyone here is sincere and honest about this sport we all love. Noone here on this site would intentionally give you wrong or disinformation.

As I sip on some Bacarrdi Gold...I welcome you and trust you will also find this crew a great resource of information and online companionship.

Cheers.... :oops:

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your Omega .50. Right now I don't know of a better muzzleloader out there!

Latest posts

Back