Hi From a 24 post Newbie

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Reaction score
I joined this forum back in August and till now thought I had already made my intro here but guess I only thought I did it. I am Paul and hail from Central PA. I am retired military and am 63 yrs old. I have been shooting flintlock rifles for a looong time but that don't mean much. It is just that PA has a special flintlock season. Several yrs ago I bought a sidelock percussion to hunt in Kansas. Last year I bought an inline and have had as much fun shooting that thing I don't want to put it down. My Flinters are Investarms, my sidelock is a Traditions, and my inline is a Knight Bighorn. Except for military duty in other places Central PA has always been home. I have three kids all grown and married and popping out the grandkids (The wife and I have 4 plus two foster grandkids) I enjoy hunting a whole lot from chipmunks to deer with handgun, shotgun, modern rifle and of course a front loader.

Glad to have you here at the forum PA RIDGE RUNNER. We've ran into each other on other forums.. and it is always good to see you again.

Latest posts

Back