Hi From Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zonie

Reaction score
Thought I'd like to join the forum and say hi to everyone here. :)

I've been shooting cap and ball pistols, single shot pistols and long rifle muzzleloaders since about 1972 so shooting the traditional kind of gun isn't something new to me. Shooting the modern in-line guns is new to me though, so I thought I would join you folks and learn about them. Seems to be a lot of people here who have a lot of knowledge about them so I might ask a lot of questions.

A bit about my name, Zonie. It's short for someone from Arizona, often used in a negative sort of way by people in Southern California for Arizona tourists they don't like. Personally, I take it as a compliment. :D

I used to hunt big game, small game and birds including turkeys but I've pretty much given up on big game. Too much work trying to drag it out for my old body to put up with anymore.

You guys who suspect that you know me are right. Yup. I'm the guy on the Traditional Muzzleloading Forum. Hopefully you won't hold that against me.

Anyway, like I said, I've never shot in-line type guns using 209 primers and saboted bullets so I might not be able to help with questions about them but if I can toss in something about things I do know about, I will.

Jim

:welcome:To the group Jim. Great to have a new member from Az.:dance2:

Welcome Jim, everyone has some kinda nickname right. Here in Michigan we have Yoopers (live in the U.P.) and Trolls( live below the Mackinaw bridge) But were all in this together.

Welcome to the "Dark Side" Zonie!
With the background and life knowledge you posses you will be a grand technical adviser on here!
Needless to say I read all your technical evaluations with great care and comprehension... most of the time...
I am happy you have joined this group! And I am looking forward to all of your input and posts.
Sam A.

Back