Hi, I am one of the sponsors of modernmuzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaiKeWargame

haikewargame.com
MM Sponsor
Reaction score
It's a pleasure to meet you here, and it's an honor to be one of the sponsors of modernmuzzleloader.
Self introduction
Haikewargame is a company with advanced production equipment and a professional engineer team, with thousands of products, and the products designed by engineers are in line with most of the guns on the market. Our offline store not only serves the Air Force, Navy, and Police, but also provides hunters, gun enthusiasts, and amateurs with the products they need. We sell red dot sights, rifle scopes, installation scopes, night vision goggles, tactical flashlights, Laser Sight, Prism Sight, Mounts & Bases, Binoculars. There is super good after-sales service.

Unless my search is wrong one will find Haikewargame’s parent company is Aim Gear Inc. See it at the bottom of their website page.
Searching CA’s business directory I found:

AIM GEAR INC was registered on 01 Jan 2018 as Domestic Stock company type incorporated at 13809 PEYTON DR STE 256, CHINO HILLS, CA 91709. The agent name of this company is: BANGSHENG LU ,and company's status is Active. The jurisdiction of this company is CA.
Aim Gear Inc it's now 5 years 0 months, and 2 days since the date of establishment.

Corporation ID:
Company Name:
AIM GEAR INC
Date of Incorporation:
2018-01-01

Type: Domestic Stock
Jurisdiction CA
Address
13809 PEYTON DR STE 256,
CHINO HILLS, CA 91709
Registered Agent Name: BANGSHENG LU
Registered Agent Address:
13809 PEYTON DR STE 256,
CHINO HILLS, CA 91709
updated on
2022-03-27
Website
9465B57D-42DF-4FD6-8849-7BDAD00F6CB2.jpeg

Unless my search is wrong one will find Haikewargame’s parent company is Aim Gear Inc. See it at the bottom of their website page.
Searching CA’s business directory I found:

AIM GEAR INC was registered on 01 Jan 2018 as Domestic Stock company type incorporated at 13809 PEYTON DR STE 256, CHINO HILLS, CA 91709. The agent name of this company is: BANGSHENG LU ,and company's status is Active. The jurisdiction of this company is CA.
Aim Gear Inc it's now 5 years 0 months, and 2 days since the date of establishment.

Corporation ID:
Company Name:
AIM GEAR INC
Date of Incorporation:
2018-01-01

Type: Domestic Stock
Jurisdiction CA
Address
13809 PEYTON DR STE 256,
CHINO HILLS, CA 91709
Registered Agent Name: BANGSHENG LU
Registered Agent Address:
13809 PEYTON DR STE 256,
CHINO HILLS, CA 91709
updated on
2022-03-27
Website
View attachment 29671
Yes, this is just one of the companies, we are registered in the United States, but we ship from China. The time in the picture is written in China

Latest posts

Back