Hope everyone is doing well.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redear

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while as it was too hot for comfortable shooting, but now fall is amongst us archery comes in first and I use a crossbow now due to disability, and then muzzleloader comes in. I pulled into my driveway the other nite and I live on a farm, and there were three bucks standing in the lane, two of them were nice, the largest was maybe 145 inches. I told the wife and made her promise not to tell anyone, lol.
this year the farmer has planted alot of soybeans and I have seen more deer and some nice bucks too. need to shoot the scout conversion one more time and also get the crossbow dead on, it's an excalibur matrix 350 SE. Just wanted to holler at ya'll and see if anyone else is starting to foam at the mouth. lol

Oh, another thing, ya'll be careful with this covid thing, I lost a good friend about a week ago to it, he went to the sturgis harley davidson rally and got it, he already had other health problems and it took him straight down. I have a friend in Utah who's mother in law is waiting for diagnosis, she is all the sudden very very ill and they suspect covid also. she also has other health issues.

Not quite foaming at the mouth yet, but been getting to the range weekly. Also shoot an Excalibur vortex for several years.

I tell my family "Loose lips sink ships" - looking forward to hunting this fall & good luck to all

I have a different situation, I married a country girl 29 yrs ago and we own a farm and have access to other farms in the extended family. My wife and her brother really look out for me as I'm disabled and can't walk very well at all so they help me alot, provide me with places to hunt that I never would have had on my own, and they drag my deer and cut them up too, lol.

Latest posts

Back