How about a BPCR Sub Forum? (Black Powder Cartridge)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't do the cartridge loading stuff but support the idea of a forum for it. I enjoy reading the threads where these old cartridges are being loaded for target and hunting.

Maybe a sub forum within Modern?

If it were me, i would make it Seperate, Give them guy’s their own home :lewis: Make it where it’s easily Seen by Visitors, like Our other Regular Forums, I personally don’t like the Joined Sub Forums, Where you have to open a Forum, and then open another Sub forum inside it. I Shy away from posting in those ones, And a LOT of folks never even realize they Exist?

The Old Saying “If you build it, they will come” I think that will be the case here? I will invite some, including our World Champ Dave Gullo, Brent Danielson, Kurt, BACO Jim, There are Several of them guy’s that have a TON of Knowledge in this Stuff, and LOTS of other areas, Bullet Casting for BPCR Etc. I have learned a lot from reading, and following those Guy’s over the years

make it Seperate...
YES!

Those BPCR guns are actually kinda 'tweeners - the missing link between the muzzleloaders and smokeless cartridges. It makes sense to make it a separate forum. Nobody sits BPCR in a corner!

link.jpg
Think Lewis is on to something :woohoo:
...and I think Ed is on to something thinking that Lewis is on to something...

IMG_20210101_143931.gif

Muzz - I knew you'd get that...

Back