HOWDIE from Alley

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleyyooper

Reaction score
:D I'm old and retired. I have 5 grand children, 4 furry kids and girls by the thousands. I keep bees which is a long story as to how I got started with them.
I like to garden, and have spend a lot of energy building nearly 3700 square feet of perennial flower beds for my wife Kare. We have the back yard now mostly planted to them. We have one garden we call the bee garden because we planted plants there the bees seemed to really like. We have some early bloomers for them to start spring out with and some late bloomers to help them just before winter.
I like to hunt and fish as well as snowmobile.
:D Al

Welcome. Sounds like you've got a honey of place :D there.

:) Thank ya'll for the welcome. Yup guess ya could say we have a honey of a set up here.
Some of it being cut for packageing for the folks that like it wax and all.

f321c70e.jpg

f321c538.jpg

f321c187.jpg

Comes from these girls, yes they are really gentil realy.

f21e66b3.jpg

My favorite deer blind. It is on a beach where I can watch Bald Egales fish.

fa64775a.jpg

This is the view early in the morning after a bit of snow.

fa647469.jpg

f130f769.jpg

:) Out my computer room and living room window on any given day.

f95fc649.jpg

f9556211.jpg

Even have nice views when I wake up and look out the bed room window. Yes he saw me moving around.

f66444f2.jpg

the same little buck out the front door. They love burning bushes. Want to plant browes for them I highly recommend burning bushes. No we do not feed the deer other than let them eat on some of our shrubs.

f66444f6.jpg

Did I forget to say I also like to take and show my wild life pictures. Many taken right from the couch.

f82be046.jpg

our home sits 400 feet off the road the woods forms an backwards L around it plus it sits about 30 yards from the creek.

Yes I will admit a Honey of a place and getting better since Kares 3800 square feet of prennial flower beds take up most of the yard so no mowing required.

Again thanks for the welcome ya'll.

alleyyooper said:
My favorite deer blind. It is on a beach where I can watch Bald Egales fish.

fa64775a.jpg

This is the view early in the morning after a bit of snow.

fa647469.jpg

f130f769.jpg

AWESOME PICTURES! :D

Latest posts

Back