Howdy from Oklahoma

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I'm from central Ok and love to hunt, fish and pretty much all outdoor activities. Also started dabbling in woodworking after I retired. Looking forward to gaining ideas and knowledge here and sharing thoughts on all things. Not new to muzzleloading just 209 primers and Blackhorn powder, which I'm learning is more involved than thought it was. Purchased CVA AccuraV2 LR and Powerbelt 250 gr Aerolites, W209 primers. Glad to be here and making new friends.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. From what I understand there is some great whitetail hunting in various parts of the state. Fairly short muzzle loader season. Had a friend that was hunting near Ardmore this year and the pictures from his landowner were outstanding. Lots of good info available here as well as a wide range of opinions on every aspect of the sport. For the last 20 years i use a mz for all my hunting. Lots of fun. BH 209 is IMO the best powder out there. I don't share that view with respect to Powerbelt bullets. Lots of better choices out there. Look, learn and enjoy!

Latest posts

Back