Howdy from the South.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

Reaction score
I hail from the Alabama-Tennessee area, currently living 2-1/2 miles into TN. I've been a muzzleloading enthusiast for close to 30 years, shooting about anything that stuffs from the front.

I was in the market for a new forum, because the traditional forum that I favored had a cow when I mentioned that I had harvested a nice buck last week with my in-line, as well as a nice doe with my flintlock. Oh well, opinions are like...you know....they all stink except for mine.

Looking forward to chewing the fat with you folks. Maybe I'll learn something.

Welcome to the forum Danny! I live in Athens, AL which is about 10 miles SOUTH of the TN/AL border on I-65.

Welcome to the forum Danny. You can talk about all of your guns here.. we like 'em all!

I'm originally from Nitrate City, near Sheffield, AL. Moved to Scottsboro about 35 years ago, and now I live in Sherwood, TN, about 30 miles from Scottsboro.

Bear with me.

I'm not used to the format here, so bear with me. I'm much better with nipples and vent holes than I am with copy and paste!

I live in Sherwood, TN, about 30 miles from Scottsboro.

You ever go shooting at the Skyline range? I go there all the time, especially when I need to shoot 200yds. In fact, I'll be there next Wednesday! :D

Skyline range

I used to live about 10 miles from the range, so I was there quite often. We moved to Sherwood, TN about 2 years ago, and I've got my own 100 yd. range now. Actually it's a bean field in front of the house, but it makes a good range.

Welcome to the maddness Danny. I'm from Moulton so I'm close also. 8)

Hey bamaboomer! I used to live in T-Town...my mom still lives up 43 on Lake Tuscaloosa! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Big6. Looking foward to learning about muzzle hunting. I use to work in Athens at Delphi plant.

Back