Howdy From WI

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard from the Hoosier State! You can learn much from the people on this forum. They are very generous with sharing their knowledge.

BTW, I love Wisconsin. We visit at least once a year. Green county is our favorite place to visit. I "bootleg" a few cases of New Glarus beers back to Indiana. I try to get enough to last me until the next trip. So, I have to ration them.

I hope someone on the side lock forum could help out here. The information requested may not be available anywhere. However rate of twist can be determined. Could someone please explain the process to this gentleman?

Welcome. Yes, lots of info here and good people to share it. If you have a question, someone here will have the answer.

I bumped it to bring it back to the top of the thread list. Lets see if someone responds. Also there is a search feature in the top right corner. Maybe to a couple of searches. Gotta think there is something here.

Back