Howdy to all

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently joined the forum and have started to add black powder firearms and accessories to the collection. I've been fortunate to have my wife's interest in black powder as well, so we are entering this adventure together. She has a T/C traditional Hawken Custom .50 cal and is receiving a revolver next month. I currently have a T/C Encore in-line and finally picked up some 209 primers...yet to be fired.

Happy to be a part of this group and hope to contribute over the years to come. Have a blessed day.

Recently joined the forum and have started to add black powder firearms and accessories to the collection. I've been fortunate to have my wife's interest in black powder as well, so we are entering this adventure together. She has a T/C traditional Hawken Custom .50 cal and is receiving a revolver next month. I currently have a T/C Encore in-line and finally picked up some 209 primers...yet to be fired.

Happy to be a part of this group and hope to contribute over the years to come. Have a blessed day.
Welcome to the group. Look around, lots n lots to be learned in here.

Back