I did it again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwm

Reaction score
Well if anyone cares, the Accura MR has been on my radar for some time now, after looking around for the best deal I clicked on cva . com to find it in Camo for 435 and free shipping, the ad says 5 and change but when you hit buy now the price changes so I thought 435 was great but just for the heck of it I emailed them to see if they give Veterans discounts, well with in minutes I got an email back saying send us a copy of your dd214 so I did and got an email back with a code to use at check out. well the discount was 20 percent so that made the total price 348 shipped, I had to do it. well got the thing and man am I impressed with this , what a feel to it , hopefully I can shoot it soon, but I cannot tell you how much I like it already. looks pretty well made. When that guy broke his optima I was hesitant but this gun is impressive

Good deal, don't think I would sell the Ultra Lite either.
Yes the ultra lite is fantastic and much better than the mr , but for the cost if it shoots it’s a great balanced and short gun. I personally wish knight would make a 52 ultra lite, I would buy one. I need to sell some stuff soon it’s getting ridiculous

now that would be neat a .52 Ultralight.
Yea I want one, you’re halfway there just need the stock. that’s my next project getting a 52 extreme and cutting the barrel

Back