I don't do this often....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
but Ma is at the daughters in St.Paul and its just plain "sultry" here. Temps are in the low 80's yet at 720 pm, dew point is low 70's, I just showered and opened a cold Shiner Boch to enjoy of the back patio. A cold beer just sounded good. I might even have two. Thought about a couple fingers of Makers Mark Reserve in a few ice cubes but the beer won out. I think this is the first time since Christmas that I've cracked a beer without the lady here. Almost feel guilty......NOT! Hope everyone is having an evening as nice as nine. Cool breeze, cold beer......ahhhhhh.

but Ma is at the daughters in St.Paul and its just plain "sultry" here. Temps are in the low 80's yet at 720 pm, dew point is low 70's, I just showered and opened a cold Shiner Boch to enjoy of the back patio. A cold beer just sounded good. I might even have two. Thought about a couple fingers of Makers Mark Reserve in a few ice cubes but the beer won out. I think this is the first time since Christmas that I've cracked a beer without the lady here. Almost feel guilty......NOT! Hope everyone is having an evening as nice as nine. Cool breeze, cold beer......ahhhhhh.
Doing the same thing right now, only sitting on the front porch watching the calves sleep. I can actually see the stars at our new place and watching and listening to the vehicles On I-15 (about a mile away) is actually therapeutic.

Spent a week in the beach with the Mrs in our camper, had a couple cocktails every day. Great vacation!

Attachments

• 43453.jpeg
    43453.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
Just spent 11 hours in 90 degrees working on the new stand. Cold beer is awfully tasty now that the work is done!

Latest posts

Back