I forgot something

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
I was packaging up a gun to send to Mntmonkey. I removed the barrel to make it shorter (cheaper) box. I got it all packaged up and was real pleased with myself on having such a nice box and man it was light. It was too light. I looked around and there was the barrel. Leaning in the corner. If I ever send something to one of you and its not all there please let me know.

I was packaging up a gun to send to Mntmonkey. I removed the barrel to make it shorter (cheaper) box. I got it all packaged up and was real pleased with myself on having such a nice box and man it was light. It was too light. I looked around and there was the barrel. Leaning in the corner. If I ever send something to one of you and its not all there please let me know.
How can ya not have a chuckle at yourself while some serious head shaking goins on, then ya run through all your fav cuss words while cuttin it all apart. I've heard about those kinds of things happenin to some ppl. some times. LOL

Love it! someone else that is a NORMAL human being!!

Latest posts

Back