Quantcast

I got my elk and I guess I put the story here

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

idahoron

Here’s wishing you Speedy Recovery Ron! Stay well Hydrated

I know a few people here that have/Had that Covid Crap, a few of them were Asymptomatic, And the others say it Feels/Felt no different than a Cold. I will sure be Glad when this Junk finally goes away, With my Wife in the Medical/Care field, it’s almost inevitable that she gets it, and of course then i do.
I have had a bad headache for about a week. I had a sore throat for a day or two. Kama tested negative when she was tested. The rest homes here all have it pretty bad. Stay safe my friend.

idahoron

I just got over it about a week ago.
I'm 47 and have no underlying issues, although I did smoke for 25 years.
I woke up Oct. 9th with a fever and feeling cruddy. The next day I realized I had lost all sense of taste and smell (and I mean ZERO), which prompted me to go get tested. 4 days later I got the call that I was positive.
The first 5 days were the worst. I had every flu symptom you can have except I never threw up, got a cough, or had shortness of breath. Had a fever for 7 days straight, ran about 99.5 to 100.5, although the 4th day it was 101 all day. 8 days of waking up in a cold sweat every night.
It felt just like having a fairly nasty illness, wasn't the worst sick I've ever been but wasn't a good time by any means.
I felt pretty good by day 8, but it was a good 14 days before I didn't get winded and sweaty doing small tasks.
It is day 16 since I lost taste and smell, I have about half my normal senses of those back currently. It apparently takes quite some time for those to return to 100%.
Horrible headaches if you don't stay hydrated, drink plenty of water. Everything will taste like water anyway!
Hope you don't get it any worse than I did and are recovered in short order.
I have been pretty lucky. I have had a headache and sore throat. Night sweats for a couple nights. My sense of smell was reduced but not gone. Its funny how it affects people different. I am thinking I have been lucky so far.

Tdmouse29

Dang that’s awesome! What tag did you draw if you don’t mind me asking? If you do, no worries! I get it. Lol

idahoron

Its already super hard to draw. I have drawn it once I don't usually post info like that.

Latest posts