I hurt!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTY

Reaction score
But that is pretty much my normal whenever I get up after nice weather the day prior. I weed ate for 5 hours and then cut a small pickup load of firewood. It usually takes me a few minutes of moving around to work the stiffness out. Typing loosens up my hands.

That said, it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the plants are budding out, the hummingbirds are back, and the dog has not bitten me yet today.

You folks have a good day!

I don't know where our hummingbirds went?
For a few weeks, I couldn't keep up with the feeders. They would empty them in less than 8 hours.
Maybe 20 birds at a time.
This week, hardly any. Guess they moved on?

I think some of them came up to MN, for the summer! My wife just brewed up a big vat of hummingbird food.

We had some very strong winds yesterday- 30, 60, or 90 mph, depending on your news station. Hope the little fellers were tucked in somewhere, tight!

For half of yesterday, nothing but emergency alerts on the phone and TV, tornado sirens, etc. Today it’s calm out, though we’re supposed to be getting another batch this evening.

DO YOU SUPPOSE I CAN FIND YESTERDAY’S WIND SPEED, ANYWHERE? Of course not! That might actually be useful information, but not worthy of news hype. 🤬

But that is pretty much my normal whenever I get up after nice weather the day prior. I weed ate for 5 hours and then cut a small pickup load of firewood. It usually takes me a few minutes of moving around to work the stiffness out. Typing loosens up my hands.

That said, it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the plants are budding out, the hummingbirds are back, and the dog has not bitten me yet today.

You folks have a good day!

I feel your pain, mowed two acres, changed out two front wheel bearings on the pickup, serviced the front differential and then got to the honeydo list Saturday. I was very stiff The next day.

I think some of them came up to MN, for the summer! My wife just brewed up a big vat of hummingbird food.

We had some very strong winds yesterday- 30, 60, or 90 mph, depending on your news station. Hope the little fellers were tucked in somewhere, tight!

For half of yesterday, nothing but emergency alerts on the phone and TV, tornado sirens, etc. Today it’s calm out, though we’re supposed to be getting another batch this evening.

DO YOU SUPPOSE I CAN FIND YESTERDAY’S WIND SPEED, ANYWHERE? Of course not! That might actually be useful information, but not worthy of news hype. 🤬

We had the same and are currently forecast for more of the same just like you. Right now its 99 degrees at the house. Where'd spring go off to?

Humming Birds
as a reply to posts 3 & 4.

Post #1 No dog bites but a darn tick got me last week while turkey hunting. Got it early though. Did get it MD checked. All good.
And did manage to get two toms with my TK2000. 48 & 52 yds.

Last edited:
Humming Birds
as a reply to posts 3 & 4.

Post #1 No dog bites but a darn tick got me last week while turkey hunting. Got it early though. Did get it MD checked. All good.
And did manage to get two toms with my TK2000. 48 & 52 yds.
Glad you had the tick bites checked out. Never can be too careful with those &^@* bugs!

Snake Pleskin, I don't believe you would want alfagal it is very nasty. My son has it he got nailed by the lone star tic he can't have any meat from any mamal, no cheese, dairy ie milk, no meds with gelcaps, no squirrel, rabit, deer, bear. Can't have a hot dog, any sausage from pork and if turkey sausage it can't have the standard sausage casing. This drasticly reduces what is ok for him to eat, he has to look what every thing is prepaired in like potato chips made anywhere in a meat enviornment or a changed recipie cooked in lard ect. This makes him so reactive he has an eppi pen for when it might happen! He broke out once when I smoked a pork loin and smoke drifted on him off n on as it does with the breeze REAL NASTY STUFF WITH NO KNOWN CURE!
Coupe

Oh no, do not misunderstand I do not want anyone of it at all! My son used to carry an EPi because he was allergic to several items , including nuts. It was always a challenge to make sure he was not eating something that was bad, or made in such a manner that it could come back to hurt him I feel for you , and understand the hardship!

Wow, I'd never heard of the lonestar tick. Glad we don't have them in NM. I was digging post holes for a fence yesterdy. Not as sore as I thought I'd be. More fun today.

Latest posts

Back