IdahoLewis

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twild

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything from him, havn't seen him around in awhile?

Yeah weird it says he hasn’t been on since the 8th. Hope everything is ok.

Lewis is doing fine I am sure. I have seen him post on a couple of other forums.

Last edited:
He put a couple videos on Utube last weekend.

Yeah, I was wondering as well. He has been putting a few videos on Youbue, but not on here. Taking a break?

I watched his latest YouTube last night of him shooting Edmehigs 460 bullets. He certainly can shoot. I’d like to know more about those bullets and if Lewis is ok.

I got a PM from him on another board. He is fine as far as i can tell. He did not mention any health issues. He has posted videos on Youtube just 2 days ago.

I've talked to him and he is fine. Had some forum issues that he did not want to deal with any further. Not this forum per sa, different forum same forum owners..well I will leave it at that. To bad..he has a wealth of knowledge that he would share without asking for anything in return.

I've talked to him and he is fine. Had some forum issues that he did not want to deal with any further. Not this forum per sa, different forum same forum owners..well I will leave it at that. To bad..he has a wealth of knowledge that he would share without asking for anything in return.

That's to bad, always enjoyed his posts. Glad he's ok.

He is taking some time off and he didn't do anything wrong here. I have had several emails from him and he had just asked to be deactivated for now. I would expect him to return at some point in the future.

He is missing again.

He did post a new video on utube yesterday.

Damn gone again somebody must really be pizzin in his post toasties. Shame he's a wealth of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back