Imagine if you will.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18 cases 1 death so far in Van Buren county
We're still without a confirmed case and lucky as heck!
So many from the Detroit area have cabins, camps and cottages up here on the lake. Its a daily non stop argument on the local FB page. Those people from the highest infected area in the state, want to come up, open cottages and get their boats out of storage. "I pay property taxes and I'm coming up regardless!" That's why its only a matter of time...….
What they're all p off about, is that even if they do come up, there will be no docks in at the launches, nor can they get their boats out of storage per state order.

By county here in MI
https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163_98173---,00.html
https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...EWdrkCsfrdBchDThj14mIQQjLHTyzsqkdHy9-qS1HA4YQ

Last edited:
We're still without a confirmed case and lucky as heck!
So many from the Detroit area have cabins, camps and cottages up here on the lake. Its a daily non stop argument on the local FB page. Those people from the highest infected area in the state, want to come up, open cottages and get their boats out of storage. "I pay property taxes and I'm coming up regardless!" That's why its only a matter of time...….
What they're all p off about, is that even if they do come up, there will be no docks in at the launches, nor can they get their boats out of storage per state order.

By county here in MI
https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163_98173---,00.html
They’re coming here too getting their cottages & summer homes on the lakes ready, bringing with who knows what. Most come from Chicago soooooo.......

They’re coming here too getting their cottages & summer homes on the lakes ready, bringing with who knows what. Most come from Chicago soooooo.......
I updated my post above with a new link from yesterday. Orders yesterday and starting the 10th, there can be no travel between residences.

I updated my post above with a new link from yesterday. Orders yesterday and starting the 10th, there can be no travel between residences.

If I read that right it pertains to multiple dwellings within the state. It doesn’t stop all of our summer imports coming from other states.
Was that correct?
We’re only a couple hours out of Chicago & it’s always been a huge hit spot for Chicago people to own most of the houses on the lakes here.

If I read that right it pertains to multiple dwellings within the state. It doesn’t stop all of our summer imports coming from other states.
Was that correct?
We’re only a couple hours out of Chicago & it’s always been a huge hit spot for Chicago people to own most of the houses on the lakes here.
It doesn't stop the snowbirds from coming home. A close friend who winters down in Sun City Springs made it home (TC) 3 days ago. They drove straight through just stopping for gas. He said there was very little traffic other than semi.
I have no clue how they plan on monitoring or enforcing it but, there are pretty hefty fines if caught. I'm hearing $1,000.

well hate to say but nation can't survive stay at home for that long

I'm gonna sit down when I go outside 'cause I'm old, pregnant, hungry, tired, not wearing a mask, and fantasizing about pretty women wearing tortoiseshell glasses!!!!!

I AM NOT CONFUSED!!@#$^*

Sad to say that even though numbers are dropping there are now 38 confirmed cases & 2 deaths here. I know 4 of them, 3 are from one family, one of those...the father, died from it on Wednesday 🙁

Latest posts

Back