Imagine if you will.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That young lady is great - so very caring. Thanks for posting, Encore.

It appears that Virginia has extended its stay at home order....

Virginia governor issues statewide stay-at-home order

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam on Monday issued a statewide stay-at-home order in response to the pandemic. The order, which is effective immediately, will remain in place until June 10, his office said in a statement.
All residents must stay home unless they are going to work, seeking medical attention, or obtaining groceries or prescriptions.

One could assume other states will follow?

Wow June 10th!!! Hate to say it but this may be our new normal for a while!

It appears that Virginia has extended its stay at home order....

Virginia governor issues statewide stay-at-home order

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam on Monday issued a statewide stay-at-home order in response to the pandemic. The order, which is effective immediately, will remain in place until June 10, his office said in a statement.
All residents must stay home unless they are going to work, seeking medical attention, or obtaining groceries or prescriptions.

One could assume other states will follow?
Maryland's Governor Larry Hogan and the Washington DC Mayor issued the same orders as well. However I can't seem to find an ''until'' date here in Maryland.

Wow June 10th!!! Hate to say it but this may be our new normal for a while!
Yes sir, I believe you are absolutely correct.
It took way to long for people to actually realize the scope of this issue. The politics of the situation are just sickening.
We are EXTREMELY lucky in our county and neighboring counties that it hasn't reached us.... yet. This area is comprised of way more retirees and elderly and most other areas of the state. Our area's fear is that most of our area is also full of resorts, cabins and camps. Most of the owners are from the Detroit area, the hardest hit area in the state. Its only a matter of time unfortunately. Its no time for, "it won't happen to me".

that video of the nurse was chilling.what most don't realize is by the time someone goes to the hosp. they are very ill.the mortality rate is between .5 to 4 % . that means that for every 100 people who contract the virus less than 4 die.a fact that the MSM conveniently omits.Btw I have worked at that particular hospital, I would not go there for any reason.

I think everyone, regardless where they live should have supplies to stay at home for 30 days. Minimum. That is for any disaster. This mess could drag on for much longer, but; that min level of prepared would be a cushion. This is not like volcanic ask, hurricane, flood or nuclear fall out. All a person has to do is hunker down and stay home. As for lost income, it looks the the government will be printing trillions of dollars to cover anyone unemployed. I hate this, but; then there really no disaster that I would prefer. They are all bad. Be aware this is an election year, and we all need too filter on the blame game, numbers game, credit game, to slow, to fast game, etc...

Police, fire, nurses, etc .... they got it tough. I appreciate their effort. Imagine people doing food delivery for min wage and no benefits! Not even have employer provided face masks. I am reired. I am a little boored. Heck got the internet all day :) On the whole, feeling pretty darn safe and lucky. The system working. So far, it is working.

Well its starting...……..

Here in MI, its already been reported that an elderly lady returned to her vehicle from grocery shopping at a Kroger store. Once she got to her vehicle, she was robbed of her groceries by 3 men. Other than pushing her around, she was not seriously hurt.
Huston has reported a 20% increase in crime.

On a side note...………. A friend called me the other day asking if I could help him find some 5.56 ammunition. What, really? How much do you really need and why the panic? He told me that there had already been a number of B&E's in his area, including a gun store.
People just watch to much darn TV!
There's no gun fight that's going to last long enough for you to burn up 100 rounds of ammunition, let alone 1,000 rounds. Regardless, anyone is going to have a very difficult time trying to stop any organized armed group intent on robbing you.

Detroit police claim violent crime is down 40%.

I can believe that, especially when the Detroit area has the highest number of cases, also where it was first reported in the state.

We're soooo lucky that our county is still one of only 7 counties in lower MI that has not had a confirmed case. As of yesterday, only 14 of 83 counties in the entire state without a confirmed case.

Figures shown below were updated 4-4-2020 at 3:00pm EST

Cumulative Data:
https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163_98173---,00.html

Corona virus 4-5-2020 map.JPG

Well its starting...……..

There's no gun fight that's going to last long enough for you to burn up 100 rounds of ammunition, let alone 1,000 rounds. Regardless, anyone is going to have a very difficult time trying to stop any organized armed group intent on robbing you.
Words of wisdom.
Whoa!!! Not so fast. Too much credit here given to the criminal and not enough to the legally armed and well prepared law abiding citizen.
Believe me when I tell you. If some organized thugs try to over take my home, they better have said their good-bye's to their loved ones first.

Whoa!!! Not so fast. Too much credit here given to the criminal and not enough to the legally armed and well prepared law abiding citizen.
Believe me when I tell you. If some organized thugs try to over take my home, they better have said their good-bye's to their loved ones first.
Right attitude, Jack! What you're ready for has a lot to do with what you've planned, trained, and prepared for. Don't imperil your families by lack of imagination, please!

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Back