In search of

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a problem! I'm really low on white rifles. I only have one :( What I do have is a Bison .504 cal with the grey laminate stock(Thanks Flounder) I would love to add a similar rifle to my small collection. Anyone out there have a gently used Bison or Whitetail in .504 that they would be willing to let go of? I know its hard. I would prefer to buy from a member of this forum. I watch the auction sites but am reluctant to buy from an unknown source. Drop me a PM if you think you might have one that you could move to a new home. Take it easy on me, I know they are increasingly hard to come by clean ones :)

Well, you've come to the right place. Just watch the "Whites for sale on other sites" thread and be prepared to drop some coin as they drive up the prices.

I think I have a .540 bison posted on here but it's a custom and pricey but you won't find a nicer one imo

Thanks but not looking for a 54cal. I've looked at your rifle and it sure is nice but wwwwaaayyy outta my price range. I'm interested in a stock rifle either wood or fiber stock, blued or stainless. Good luck with the sale of your rifle,,,someone will be getting a real gem for sure.

Dave C said:
Well, you've come to the right place. Just watch the "Whites for sale on other sites" thread and be prepared to drop some coin as they drive up the prices.
“ they “. Who is they , you mean us DWB’s who know and appreciate the quality of a White ? If “they “ keep a decent gun in the hands of a DWB or DWB in the making that’s better than someone like you getting it . You deserve a CVA or maybe ... a Traditions

1874sharpsshooter said:
Dave C said:
“ they “. Who is they , you mean us DWB’s who know and appreciate the quality of a White ? If “they “ keep a decent gun in the hands of a DWB or DWB in the making that’s better than someone like you getting it . You deserve a CVA or maybe ... a Traditions

X2

Harleysboss said:
I care for and appreciate the only one I've got. I would also care for and appreciate another one :D

I sure hope you find a REALLY REALLY nice one, I’ll challenge ya to a Shoot out!!! I will be using your Old MK-85 that you Deserted :D You better pack a FAT lunch Ole buddy, This MK-85 is a BAD dude :yeah:

Oh my Bison stacks shots like cordwood. I guess my biggest problem will be finding another quality white. Seems everyone is holding them near and dear. I guess I can't blame them.

Harleysboss said:
Oh my Bison stacks shots like cordwood

You do realize a Cord of wood is 4ft high, 4ft wide, and 8ft long right? I guess that sounds about right tho, Similar to that sheet of Plywood we talked about as a Backer for ya! :lol: :lol: :poke:

1874sharpsshooter said:
Dave C said:
Too late. I already own two but I'm also realistic enough to realize what they're worth.

Harleysboss said:
EXACTLY! 4x4x8 :lol:

I was reading this Stuff to the Wife last night while i was typing it, She got a kick out of it, and says “Ur just trying to Pi$$ him off ain’t ya?” LOL, Of course i am, That’s me being me :D

Latest posts

Back