In Stock Percussion Caps

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazmat...

WallyWorld had them for $5.49 a tin of 100. Most stores had 10 tins, no restocking. They came out in September with their seasonal Muzzleloading display. I'm sure most stores are picked over by now.

I saw that Cabelas has them for $7 a tin.

If you’re out, try the ring caps, red plastic, cap gun caps. They wouldn’t go in a capper very well I don’t think, but it did set off my Renegade when I tried one. I don’t know how reliable they would be, but in a pinch, I wouldn’t heaitate.

im a lil jealous
:moon:

I can show you what 6,000 looks like :D

Stacked 4 or 5 Deep :lewis:
slZqV12.jpg

You ain't a kiddin there. I just paid 22.00 shipping & 37.00 hazmat fee for 2 lbs of powder. That's robbery without the gun in the back.
If you have to pay all that shipping and Haz Mat why don't you stock up rather than only buying 2 lbs?

You ain't a kiddin there. I just paid 22.00 shipping & 37.00 hazmat fee for 2 lbs of powder. That's robbery without the gun in the back.

That's outrageous!
Where on earth did you buy it? Most online stores have minimums of at least 4 or 5 lbs per purchase.

If you’re out, try the ring caps, red plastic, cap gun caps. They wouldn’t go in a capper very well I don’t think, but it did set off my Renegade when I tried one. I don’t know how reliable they would be, but in a pinch, I wouldn’t heaitate.
bad thing is they are saying at least 2 maybe 3 yrs of it like this.
It’s a scary thought, but very possibly will be reality

Ok, Stacy - your mission is to figure out how to use those red ring caps in center fire cartridges!!

Get to work

😁

Back