Interesting scope brand

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Last edited:
i often see scopes made in japan recommended by folks but they're often by companies i'v never herd of and i wonder what they're actual warranty response will be like and if they will still be around in a decade to support that warranty if it's needed . "the best warranty is one that's not needed" or something like that ...... is a nice slogan but i still want a excellent full warranty .

i hope i don't come off complaining about this scope or this thread , but i'm interested about thoughts concerning these lesser know companies warranties that apparently make some very high quality for the money scopes .

This brand is far from new. Ive been finding posts dating back to 2008 about the Ultra XP5.

One of the few brands that comes right out and tells you the OEM that makes them too.
“Our first mission is to offer riflescopes that perform when it counts and meet our own high standards as shooters and hunters. We achieve that by having our scopes manufactured by Light Optical,” said Jon Jackoviak, president of Clearidge Optics. “But we believe it shouldn’t be so difficult to find the scope you want or so expensive to buy it. Selling Clearidge scopes directly to the public satisfies both those needs.”Clearidge promises fast shipping on all scope orders. Most orders are shipped the same day the order is placed. International orders are also welcomed, subject to any requirements of the destination country.The Clearidge brand offers three scope series:Clearidge Ultra XP5 Riflescopes - These are among the most versatile scopes on the market, with a 5X magnification ratio that allows close-quarter target acquisition, long-range tactical shooting, and everything in between.

Its interesting because there are so few 2ish-10x42s in a 30mm tube and none that i can find with a #4 unless you start looking at very high dollar Euro scopes. Maybe a Trijicon or two but those are also made at LOW and cost much more.

Last edited:
Back