Is it just me?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been on the Bull Shop Bullets website several times now trying to navigate. Having a hard time figuring things out and even if I wanted to, wouldn't know how to go about making a purchase on the site.

That seems to be a problem everyone has with the site. I ordered mine by emailing them..that's been a couple yrs ago though, ordered a bunch when I did. Before that by a couple weeks I had talked to them on the phone also.
Heres the 2 emails Ive used to get ahold of them. Top one was always answered in a day or two by Tina.

[email protected]
[email protected]

I just took a look around the site and it looks to me like they want you to email them. They probably send you an invoice afterwards. Way to cumbersome for me, it’s 2019 and it doesn’t need to be that difficult.

yeah its 2019 but they live way out in a rural area along way from towns I believe so doubt if they have any computer techs around to set up web sites for them thus the reason for the simple site..with just a bit of patience you can get some of the best lead conicals poured and at really good prices..the other option is too pour them yourself which involves alot more time then a few emails.

yeah its 2019 but they live way out in a rural area along way from towns I believe so doubt if they have any computer techs around to set up web sites for them thus the reason for the simple site..with just a bit of patience you can get some of the best lead conicals poured and at really good prices..the other option is too pour them yourself which involves alot more time then a few emails.
I agree 100%!! I ordered from Dan just last week through email: [email protected] he answered within the hour, in fact it was just last Sunday. The only way I have dealt with Bullshop is through email.. once you try his bullets you won't look back at others unless its Ed Mehlig conicals. (member here)

I have been on the Bull Shop Bullets website several times now trying to navigate. Having a hard time figuring things out and even if I wanted to, wouldn't know how to go about making a purchase on the site.

Bull Shop Dan - does not do computers at all!! His wife tries to keep up that end of the business. The current web-site is not the easiest to navigate by any means. Email is a good way to contact and get an understanding of what is going on...

I have tried to create a picture to explain some of the navigation of the current web site...

The first snap in the upper right attempts to show the title page...

Then go across the header to 'more' that will create a drop down with the first heading being 'Prices'

Then click on prices to see current pricing or go down the list of bullets to the caliber that you may want.
Choose that caliber and a list the bullets he makes for that caliber will load.

The-Bull-Shop.jpg

This image is no longer available on the web site...

bullshopBullets.jpg

Thanks for your help guys. I went ahead and sent them an email.
Will I be able to order them in .503 or do they just come in .504?
Do they sell .54 cal conicals as well?

Thanks for your help guys. I went ahead and sent them an email.
Will I be able to order them in .503 or do they just come in .504?
Do they sell .54 cal conicals as well?

He will size them to your order...

Yes he has 54 molds - he only lists one here but I would certainly ask in an email what he has. I bought some a long time ago and I am sure he has more than one.

https://bullshop.weebly.com/-54-caliber-cast-bullets.html

When I placed my order last Sunday I asked him what he offered in .540 caliber. Dan emailed the. 540 were 380 gr. designed for 1:48 twist they would also stablize very well in 1:28 twist. I can shoot them in both my .54 rifles.

Back