ISO TC Strike Forearm in Walnut Finish

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope someone can help or provide some leads. I bought my son a TC Strike last Christmas. We went Moose hunting in Newfoundland in early Sept. and while shooting at a bull, he lost the forearm of his TC Strike. He had his sling attached and I guess with it twisting, it backed out the screw that held it to the barrel. It's lost in the bush of Newfoundland, and we have searched the internet and made many calls with no luck. I contacted TC customer support which was no help at all. They only made the Strike for one year, and the company was sold to Smith and Wesson. S & W is trying to sell off TC but hasn't yet. It looks like the LHR Redemption model would also fit the bill if anyone has any parts to sell. Any help in finding where I could get a replacement forearm in walnut either for a TC Strike or a LHR Redemption would work. Thanks for any help or suggestions. (In case your wondering - my son did bag a nice bull moose, his first kill with his Christmas present).

1635512566591.jpeg

Latest posts

Back