It took 35

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you have done a trigger job on one gun, all your other guns become subjects for the same improvement. Soon every gun you pick up and snap becomes scrutinized for its trigger pull and how it can be improved. And for a good reason, a nice clean, light trigger pull aides immensely in good accurate shooting. At least for me.

Once you have done a trigger job on one gun, all your other guns become subjects for the same improvement. Soon every gun you pick up and snap becomes scrutinized for its trigger pull and how it can be improved. And for a good reason, a nice clean, light trigger pull aides immensely in good accurate shooting. At least for me.
I'm used to my 11oz Trigger Tech Diamond in my muzz, or my Jewell in my 450 Bushmaster. :)

Before long you will be at 1.9# to 2#! It doesn't get numbing cold here in this part of TX like up north so I can still feel the trigger at that range.

You are not wrong. At one point, 3# was a light trigger... now, "they need to be improved!"

Back