Justin Perry at Knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrantSFGDS

Reaction score
First off, this is not an advertisement for Knight, however, I wanted to let people know that I just experienced customer service the way it should be. I'm deployed and I needed to order some items from Knight. I have no access to a land line or even wifi at the moment. I do have a burner phone and wireless data, which is how I'm posting this, and, was enough to get an email to Justin and we eventually were able to talk via messenger. It ate up a lot of data and the call got dropped many times but we got everything sorted. I forgot to mention the 8 hour time difference. Anyway, great customer service is so rare these days that when I see it, I tell people about it! Kudos to you Mr. Perry!
My apologies if this isn't the proper area to post such things.

I sent Justin an Email Saturday and got an answer Monday. :lewis:

I have spoke with Justin a couple times, Heck of a nice guy, and Helpful :lewis:

Another plug for Justin. First Knight coming and he has been extremely helpful.

I will 2nd that, he has helped me a lot and even asked for my phone number and called me.

It arrived today. The bore is clean, don;t think it has been used. It has a musket nipple and I will be using trip 7, so I'm going to leave musket nipple in place.
Going to scope it then head for the range.

Thanks, it arrived yesterday. Short and sweet, looking forward to sighting it in.
6' snow arrived today, be a week or so before the club range is clear.

What's his email address you can't call Knight because no one to answer phone during covid-19 and can't get answers to three emails I've sent to knight maybe he has separate one
You can contact Justin on there Face Book page (Knight Rifles) He answers very quickly except on week ends. Good Luck.

First off, this is not an advertisement for Knight, however, I wanted to let people know that I just experienced customer service the way it should be. I'm deployed and I needed to order some items from Knight. I have no access to a land line or even wifi at the moment. I do have a burner phone and wireless data, which is how I'm posting this, and, was enough to get an email to Justin and we eventually were able to talk via messenger. It ate up a lot of data and the call got dropped many times but we got everything sorted. I forgot to mention the 8 hour time difference. Anyway, great customer service is so rare these days that when I see it, I tell people about it! Kudos to you Mr. Perry!
My apologies if this isn't the proper area to post such things.
What is the best muzzleloader Knight made?

I emailed Knight last night(Sunday), Justin replied with an hour..... nice lookin MK85
I emailed Sunday through their web site to ask about getting parts North of the border. Justin got back to me today and told me that they could supply me parts but not complete rifles. Definitely great service. I don’t understand why they are so under represented in Canada.

Latest posts

Back