Knight 32

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nobody said it hasn't been done but how many of those Knights are available for sale, there's tons of Omegas available to convert to whatever you wish..
Steeheader yes its a deep groove 1:48 twist, will shoot 3 shots into less then a inch at 50 yds and into a dime at 35 yds

have it made with a .36 barrel or a .40, no rule says you have to use a .32
It's super cool being able to shoot sized 10mm pistol bullets out of my Seneca .40. I'd luv a .32 Omega for small game & varmints. I've always been of the mindset that the only real limitations a man has is his own creative imagination & what his hands can make work for him.

I made that knight .32 before I ever heard of the omega idea. I tried for years to get one of the GM .32 tracked down owners and former employees, nobody wants to part with one. they all say ~250 ever made, and a few more oddballs constructed by employees from leftover parts) Ive had all the parts for omega .36 to be made for a few years now, but it was one setback after another before covid even hit the stage. It will happen, but priorities, seem to be a constant fluid motion.

I made that knight .32 before I ever heard of the omega idea. I tried for years to get one of the GM .32 tracked down owners and former employees, nobody wants to part with one. they all say ~250 ever made, and a few more oddballs constructed by employees from leftover parts) Ive had all the parts for omega .36 to be made for a few years now, but it was one setback after another before covid even hit the stage. It will happen, but priorities, seem to be a constant fluid motion.
I like your "outside the box" thinking too.

Latest posts

Back