• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight .45 1-20" Mountaineer/Ultra-lite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

03mossy

Reaction score
Knight Mountaineer .45 1-20" with an Ultra-Lite stock
This gun is from the first two batches of these .45 1-20" guns that Knight made a couple years ago. Its #42.
When I got the gun it had pretty serious blow bye. I sent it back to Knight and Justin at Knight worked his magic and now the action is spotless when you shoot it. I bought the Ultra-Lite stock directly from Knight as I didn't like the thumbhole that came with the gun. All I have ever shot out of this gun is 460 grain No Excuse conicals. Except a couple sabot loads to get the scope close. Gun shoots great and is in almost perfect shape. It has less then 75 shots through it. There is one small knick on the bottom side of the trigger guard. I also have 3 extra breech plugs for this. I bought those off here for spares. Also has a spinjag on the ramrod. And I will leave the Warne scope bases on as well.

I hate to see it go and I may regret selling it but I want to do a smokeless build and the CFO (wife) says somethings gotta go to pay for it. :(. Otherwise I'd keep it as its a good looking rig and shoots great.

$850 Shipped for everything.

No trades

42-1 b.JPG 42-2 b.JPG 42-3 b.JPG 42-4 b.JPG 42-5 b.JPG 42-6 b.JPG

Beautiful gun. Wish i could buy it. Sorry. What powder load do you put behind those NE460s?

Thanks. My hunting load was 80 grains BH209 and the 460 no excuse. The one buck I shot with it two years ago I made a perfect shot. He stumbled across a cut bean field for 75-100 yards and you could see the blood just pouring out of both sides. Impressive results.

Damn is that tempting No absolutely No don't hardly shoot what I have now Every time I look I think maybe some one save me from my addition Buy this beautiful rifle

Damn is that tempting No absolutely No don't hardly shoot what I have now Every time I look I think maybe some one save me from my addition Buy this beautiful rifle
Can’t help you there, just buy it , that’s a beautiful gun

I gotta agree with dwm on this.:lewis:

And SOLD, money received. Thanks Lou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back