• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD KNIGHT DE 52 CALIBER

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. I will keep you posted on its arrival and get you a shipping number as soon as I can get the gun out which will be the day of the check or the day after typically. Thank you so much. I think you’re really going to enjoy it and I want to go to somebody that’s going to use it. In my own opinion I think the 52 caliber was the best caliber they ever made. I do love my 45 fast twist Mountaineer but if the rumors are true about CVA 40 calibers that one might be on the chopping block next

Greg
I just looked at the CVA site. Amazing is all I can say. I've never seen a product line like that and the prices are very reasonable too.

Yes, thank you Pittsspecial.. I'd been pondering this many days. Greg you almost got me buddy... 😁

Almost huh? I’ve hung on that edge a few times myself I’ve the years 😁

Greg K
Original Knight 209 bare primer conversion & standard breech plug
Knight DE 52 cal
Tract Tekoa 4-16x44 scope
Leupold bases & rings
Magenta 475x52 sabots
Breech plug wrench
Silver 458x52 sabots
49 Fury Star Tip 458x275 bullets
Lehigh 209 bare primer conversion & BH209 breech plug
Original Knight 209 bare primer conversion & standard breech plug or the wrench to remove breech.
Hi Greg: I did not find this= Original Knight 209 bare primer conversion & standard breech plug

Last edited:
Greg K

Knight DE 52 cal
Tract Tekoa 4-16x44 scope
Leupold bases & rings
Magenta 475x52 sabots
Breech plug wrench
Silver 458x52 sabots
49 Fury Star Tip 458x275 bullets
Lehigh 209 bare primer conversion & BH209 breech plug
Original Knight 209 bare primer conversion & standard breech plug

I looked in the box....There is no breech plug wrench

or
Lehigh 209 bare primer conversion & BH209 breech plug?
Original Knight 209 bare primer conversion & standard breech plug?

Looks like ones above is missing

thank you,
Pat

I looked in the box....There is no breech plug wrench

or
Lehigh 209 bare primer conversion & BH209 breech plug?
Original Knight 209 bare primer conversion & standard breech plug?

Looks like ones above is missing

thank you,
Pat
FOUND Wrench and Breech plug in with the Sabots( I did not see them:)

All good now!

FOUND Wrench and Breech plug in with the Sabots( I did not see them:)

All good now!
Sorry....my bad. I was going to tell you that I did that so they didn’t rattle & as soon as I taped the box shut I forgot. Unfortunately part of my health problems. I sincerely apologize fir the inconvenience, but I’m glad you found them

Greg

Sorry....my bad. I was going to tell you that I did that so they didn’t rattle & as soon as I taped the box shut I forgot. Unfortunately part of my health problems. I sincerely apologize fir the inconvenience, but I’m glad you found them

Greg
Is the other plug the original one knight, the one in there is for Blackhorn? yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back