Knight DISC Elite ??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Back about a year ago I picked-up 2 50 caliber Knight DISC Elites(blued/blk stock) during the Rebate/Sales Promotion at Cabelas. One for myself & Mom got one. First ML she ever bought! :lol: Man, $420 for a pair...whut a deal!!! :D

Well, (Mom's) is still NIB & other was bought by a friend.

My question is...does anyone know how many of the Elites were manufactued before gun was discontinued and how long was the Elite in production?

Reason I ask, I just noticed that the Serial No. on mine (i mean Mom's)
is 0002XX (low 200's).

Loggy, I also got one of the Blue guns from Cabala's. The SN is in the low 600's on mine. I noticed it as soon as I recorded the SN to add it to my list for inventory on household items for insurance. I think the Elite was around for 3 or 4 years, or it seems like it was. I was wondering about all the low SN's also. Maybe RW can shed some light on it.

Mike

I have two Elites in stainless #000146 and #000149. One is tight and one is looser. Both extremely accurate but like different loads.

Thanks guys. You know...sure seems like not too many were manufactured? I plan to keep mine for sure. :D

Was lookin at it this morning and pattin myself on the back for buyin it! :lol:

:lol: Thanks UC. If I hadent recently bot a decent CZ 452 22 LR I certainly would consider one of those 45 lightweight MLers! :lol:

Loggy said:
My question is...does anyone know how many of the Elites were manufactued before gun was discontinued and how long was the Elite in production?

Reason I ask, I just noticed that the Serial No. on mine (i mean Mom's)
is 0002XX (low 200's).

Not for sure, but a guess is about 2300 rifles over two years. Just not heavily advertised or promoted compared to .52 cal Extremes and the Revolution during that time.

I just sent both my elite and my brothers off today to get the quick release bolt detente installed :)

Just curious, but how much is Knight charging to get it done? I've thought about doing that to my Extreme and also getting the non c-tool bolt. My Extreme is serial numbered under 500 so was one of the first made and as such has none of the upgrades.

Patrick White said:
Just curious, but how much is Knight charging to get it done? I've thought about doing that to my Extreme and also getting the non c-tool bolt. My Extreme is serial numbered under 500 so was one of the first made and as such has none of the upgrades.

$35 plus you pay shipping to Centerville, Iowa

Patrick White said:
I may have to have it done at that price.

I emailed them on the 20th and they told me to send it out ASAP since they arent very busy right now, you may want to do the same.

Latest posts

Back