Knight DISC Elite ??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Back about a year ago I picked-up 2 50 caliber Knight DISC Elites(blued/blk stock) during the Rebate/Sales Promotion at Cabelas. One for myself & Mom got one. First ML she ever bought! :lol: Man, $420 for a pair...whut a deal!!! :D

Well, (Mom's) is still NIB & other was bought by a friend.

My question is...does anyone know how many of the Elites were manufactued before gun was discontinued and how long was the Elite in production?

Reason I ask, I just noticed that the Serial No. on mine (i mean Mom's)
is 0002XX (low 200's).

Loggy, I also got one of the Blue guns from Cabala's. The SN is in the low 600's on mine. I noticed it as soon as I recorded the SN to add it to my list for inventory on household items for insurance. I think the Elite was around for 3 or 4 years, or it seems like it was. I was wondering about all the low SN's also. Maybe RW can shed some light on it.

Mike

I have two Elites in stainless #000146 and #000149. One is tight and one is looser. Both extremely accurate but like different loads.

Thanks guys. You know...sure seems like not too many were manufactured? I plan to keep mine for sure. :D

Was lookin at it this morning and pattin myself on the back for buyin it! :lol:

:lol: Thanks UC. If I hadent recently bot a decent CZ 452 22 LR I certainly would consider one of those 45 lightweight MLers! :lol:

Loggy said:
My question is...does anyone know how many of the Elites were manufactued before gun was discontinued and how long was the Elite in production?

Reason I ask, I just noticed that the Serial No. on mine (i mean Mom's)
is 0002XX (low 200's).

Not for sure, but a guess is about 2300 rifles over two years. Just not heavily advertised or promoted compared to .52 cal Extremes and the Revolution during that time.

I just sent both my elite and my brothers off today to get the quick release bolt detente installed :)

Just curious, but how much is Knight charging to get it done? I've thought about doing that to my Extreme and also getting the non c-tool bolt. My Extreme is serial numbered under 500 so was one of the first made and as such has none of the upgrades.

Patrick White said:
Just curious, but how much is Knight charging to get it done? I've thought about doing that to my Extreme and also getting the non c-tool bolt. My Extreme is serial numbered under 500 so was one of the first made and as such has none of the upgrades.

$35 plus you pay shipping to Centerville, Iowa

Patrick White said:
I may have to have it done at that price.

I emailed them on the 20th and they told me to send it out ASAP since they arent very busy right now, you may want to do the same.

Back