• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Knight disc extreme 52

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hac

Reaction score
For sale
Knight disc extreme. 52 cal
Rocky Mountain elk foundation coin in camo stock. I purchased it from a member here while ago, it was and still is unfired. 209 bare primer set up looking to get $450 including the ride
20190418_184626.jpg20190418_184241.jpg20190418_184233.jpg

Last edited:
Lehigh made that adapter for Knight. Its the exact same adapter that Lehigh sells. The plug might be different but its only about $25 shipped from Lehigh.

I was just wonder if the vent liner can be removed.
But if it’s a Knight then it can’t be removed.

Sorry for the late response, I'm currently out of state fishing but I don't recall which plug is in it, I do have a spare plug with the removable liner I can put that one in the muzzy if preferred
Hac

HAC (got it right this time) I just realized I cut the last note too short. I asked in case you'd be interested in trading for new AR15 or AR 308 components or bolt carrier groups ... Thx, H

Trades I'm looking for, or if you have some for sale

Knight 52 cal gray sabots

Nosler accubond 165 gr or accubond long range 168 gr .308 projectiles

Nosler accubond 140 gr or accubond long range 142 gr 6.5mm projectiles

Latest posts

Back