• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Knight Disc Rifle for sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain’t nobody on here getting this Knight. The seller figured out he was selling it too cheap when “WOW!!! This won't last long.” was posted 12 minutes after he listed it. 🤣

Why are you not getting the rifle?
If you go back to page 1 in this thread, you’ll find that Smyrnagic told the OP 12 minutes after listing the gun that he was selling it too cheap. Evidently, some people take that kind of comment to heart. 🤣

In my opinion, this is why no comments should be allowed on for sale ads unless you’re asking a question about an item or going to purchase. I’ve seen too many sales get blown by BS’ers on message board classifieds.

If you go back to page 1 in this thread, you’ll find that Smyrnagic told the OP 12 minutes after listing the gun that he was selling it too cheap. Evidently, some people take that kind of comment to heart. 🤣

In my opinion, this is why no comments should be allowed on for sale ads unless you’re asking a question about an item or going to purchase. I’ve seen too many sales get blown by BS’ers on message board classifieds.

I actually said "This won't last long." I guess you can interpret it as selling too cheap...:cool:
A great deal in my eyes...

just so you know, i did "man up" and reply to those people who showed interest in this posting. however i decided to take this listing down because i didn't have the time to sit on top of this post. i do have a life other then this site, i am not retired and manage my own business as well as being a recent single parent. i am very well aware of the fact that i could ask more for this rifle but i thought that 350.00 was a fair price. if a collector wanted it he could buy it for his collection or sell it and still make something on it, everyone would make something and no one would be unhappy with the deal. i am truly sorry if i have disappointed anyone, it was not my intention to "tease the animals" with this post.

Back