Knight Disc rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick McChristy

Reaction score
My great friend gifted me a Knight disc rifle, blued 50 cal. What parts do I need to convert the bolt to 209 primer? I’m contemplating making this a smokeless gun in 45 cal - will need the bolt conversion parts either way. Thanks

Knight DISC rifles are blackpowder only and can’t be converted to smokeless as far as I’ve ever heard.

You can convert it to use bare 209 primers but more details would be needed as to what it’s set up for now.

My recommendation is to enjoy the gift and just buy yourself a smokeless muzzleloader if that’s what you want.

Here it is. I need to call bestill
Bestill is not doing any Knight conversions. Too labor intensive & expensive plus you can only shoot light loads no matter what you do.
I believe he’s only doing Omega conversions now

Greg

I want to talk to him to do my own conversion

Attachments

• 9864F67D-AE92-4964-87C7-0412713B0655.jpeg
    9864F67D-AE92-4964-87C7-0412713B0655.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Better off getting a 700ml . Just sayin. IMHO.
But to each their own ideas and ventures.
Tinkering. A Trusted American Pastime.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

My son is claming it as a smoker & I wan't to convert it to 209 primer. So I will need to get a scope rail & screws also

I finally picked up all the parts to convert to 209 bare primer. I also bought the quick bolt release button from knight- it’s a shame the shipping is the same price as the part lol. Does anyone have the drill & tap I could borrow?

I finally picked up all the parts to convert to 209 bare primer. I also bought the quick bolt release button from knight- it’s a shame the shipping is the same price as the part lol. Does anyone have the drill & tap I could borrow?
I do. PM me your info and i will get it out to you this week.

Back